• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Anyone else having trouble posting? I can't even edit my test post in the IC thread...
I have had issues posting on EN World lately. It seems the server is overloaded due to the influx of new members from Wizard's messageboard. I've been getting Bad Gateway errors from time to time. The worst time is one the weekends.

Are you able to post elsewhere without any issues?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It seems the server is overloaded due to the influx of new members from Wizard's messageboard. I've been getting Bad Gateway errors from time to time. The worst time is one the weekends.

Are you able to post elsewhere without any issues?
Ahhhh, the wotc folk. of course.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I am sure Quin is going to go back get one of them.

[roll0]
1-50= 1/4 staff, 51-00 = club

Quinn left to go get the 1/4 staff sized rotten wood
Okay, that will be a move action for the next round since Quinn did a full attack in the first round. (Hmm, need to find out if an ooze can take an AoO.) The ooze will have a chance to attack Quinn before he moves.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] , if you still can't post to the IC thread yet can post here, post your reply here on the OOC and I'll cut and paste it to the in-character thread.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round 1 [Revised])
Phar: 23
Quinn: 20
Caerth: 17 (uses full round to make improvised staff)
Ooze(s) [x3]: 11
Lorien: 8
Aureus: 7 (held/constricted)

I'm going to move forward with the rest of the round. JustinCase, you can have Caerth attack either before Aureus or at the top of the round. Your choice.

Last edited:

Remove ads