• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
How badly was Aureus hurt? She still conscious? Lets use that roll as aoo and I'll decide what to do depending Aureus' condition

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
How badly was Aureus hurt? She still conscious? Lets use that roll as aoo and I'll decide what to do depending Aureus' condition
She was hurt badly but is still conscious. She's going to crawl away to the end of the corridor, away from the ooze grappling Caerth.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round 3)
Phar: 23
Quinn: 20
Caerth: 17
Ooze(s) [x2]: 11
Lorien: 8
Aureus: 7 (standing up from prone)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], your action for Phar. Blackrat still has to decide on his action for round 2, but I'm going to assume he's going to help Aureus.

Scott DeWar has already posted his attacks for this round.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, since Aureus seems to be out of immediate harm, Lorien will keep attacking the ooze that grabbed Caerth

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], your action for Caerth. You need a successful opposed Grapple check or Escape Artist check vs the number below.

1d20+10=13

I'd been rolling really well for the jellies but this number is very beatable. (May The Force Be With You... wait, wrong genre.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads