• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic - OCC

drothgery

First Post
Karl Green said:
Inside the group sees a that it is fairly dark, with few light-globs or other light sources to be seen. There is a large storage area to the left, with a fair number of droids standing about, and powered off. One one else seems to be about. There are four doors leading out of the room, three are fairly normal sized looking door and one, near where the west wall, is a large blast door.

Huh? I'm thinking you left out a few words, or wrote something you didn't mean to, but I have no idea what you're trying to say here...

drothgery

First Post
Does the droid answer Serrana's question? (other than that, well, Talesa hasn't told us what searching her feelings revealed, so I guess we're waiting right now).

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry I have been a bit slow lately... my wife and I are moving into a new place this weekend and work is pretty busy... I will try and update in a bit here

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry again... I have no internet access at home right now (I move a little or a week ago now) and have been super busy at work. I just got back here yesterday after 6 sixes of not posting or even lurking :(

I will try and post today BUT I will not be able to post after after I leave work until Monday at the earlist :( this blows and all and I feel really bad about this

Remove ads