D&D 5E [Kobold Press] Deep Magic 2 for 5E Kickstarter is Live!

Marc Radle

Legend

Deep Magic 2: Spellcaster's Emporium for 5th Edition Games​

Heed power's call! New spells and new styles of magic, plus entirely new classes, downtime activities, familiars, and much more for 5E!

Deep Magic Volume 2 is the next installment in Kobold Press’s popular series, presenting potent new options for game masters and players with a penchant for enchantment. . . . And fully compatible with the evolution of the world's first tabletop RPG!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/deep-magic-2-spellcasters-emporium-for-5th-edition-games

Deep Magic 2 Hero image.jpg

Weiley31

Legend
I'll be honest: at first, I wasn't interested in this 2nd volume, but then I saw the $155 dollar tier that includes BOTH Limited Editions of both volumes and I saw that Volume 2 is introducing a Witch class. And I've been looking for a Witch class for a decently long time for 5E.

*The other options I've seen for a 5E Witch haven't caught on to me unfortunately. *

So, hopefully this can be a win in that regard.

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'll be honest: at first, I wasn't interested. in this 2nd volume but then I saw the $155 dollar tier that includes BOTH Limited Editions of both volumes and I saw that Volume 2 is introducing a Witch class. And I've been looking for a Witch class for a decently long time for 5E.

*The other options I've seen for a 5E Witch haven't caught on to me unfortunately. *

So, hopefully this can be a win in that regard.
Yeah, a Kobold Press witch definitely got me to sit up and pay even more attention.

Remove ads