D&D 5E [Kobold Press] Deep Magic 2 for 5E Kickstarter is Live!

Deep Magic 2: Spellcaster's Emporium for 5th Edition Games​

Heed power's call! New spells and new styles of magic, plus entirely new classes, downtime activities, familiars, and much more for 5E!

Deep Magic Volume 2 is the next installment in Kobold Press’s popular series, presenting potent new options for game masters and players with a penchant for enchantment. . . . And fully compatible with the evolution of the world's first tabletop RPG!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/deep-magic-2-spellcasters-emporium-for-5th-edition-games

Deep Magic 2 Hero image.jpg

Weiley31

Legend
I'll be honest: at first, I wasn't interested in this 2nd volume, but then I saw the $155 dollar tier that includes BOTH Limited Editions of both volumes and I saw that Volume 2 is introducing a Witch class. And I've been looking for a Witch class for a decently long time for 5E.

*The other options I've seen for a 5E Witch haven't caught on to me unfortunately. *

So, hopefully this can be a win in that regard.

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

100% that gnome
I'll be honest: at first, I wasn't interested. in this 2nd volume but then I saw the $155 dollar tier that includes BOTH Limited Editions of both volumes and I saw that Volume 2 is introducing a Witch class. And I've been looking for a Witch class for a decently long time for 5E.

*The other options I've seen for a 5E Witch haven't caught on to me unfortunately. *

So, hopefully this can be a win in that regard.
Yeah, a Kobold Press witch definitely got me to sit up and pay even more attention.

Also any chance the Brilliant East is released prior to leaving 5E?
I'm not speaking for KP here, but I've read elsewhere that Brilliant East is no longer on the release schedule, which makes me sad because this was probably the single most anticipated upcoming roleplaying supplement for me, by any company, in any system. :(

1673992531486.png

Link:

I'm not speaking for KP here, but I've read elsewhere that Brilliant East is no longer on the release schedule, which makes me sad because this was probably the single most anticipated upcoming roleplaying supplement for me, by any company, in any system. :(

View attachment 272912

Link:
What I heard is that due to Covid and other factors releases were delayed and the project was not on the schedule but potentially still in development. Not sure if that is accurate but I didn’t have the impression it was scrapped just pushed way back.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4