Kobolds Ate My Baby

Rel

Liquid Awesome
So things look about 99% solid for me to be there and that's good enough for me to put my game(s) out there.

I'll be running the (silly, loud) Kobolds Ate My Baby game that I'm running at the NC Game Day in a couple weeks. I'd like to run it once in the afternoon. I'm also willing to run a slightly truncated version of it on Friday night during the latter part of the party so long as that works in terms of space and time available.

There are 7 slots available for players on Saturday. Of those, I've promised spots to several folks already, including Anti-Sean, Queenie, Dire Wolf, CarlZog and Old One. Since Xath and Archon have had to bail on NC Game Day for September then I'll give them first dips on the last couple slots on Saturday Afternoon.

As many people who want to play on Friday night are welcome. Although it'll likely be a shorter version of the game and the players may be more drunk, I still promise you'll get the complete KAMB experience (i.e. Your character will die and you will either eat something or something will eat you).

7 slots available:
Anti-Sean SUCKS!
Queenie
Dire Wolf
CarlZog
Old One
Xath
Archon
MIB 1473

Alternates:

JC
Seonaid

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Rel said:
So things look about 99% solid for me to be there and that's good enough for me to put my game(s) out there.

I'll be running the (silly, loud) Kobolds Ate My Baby game that I'm running at the NC Game Day in a couple weeks. I'd like to run it once in the afternoon. I'm also willing to run a slightly truncated version of it on Friday night during the latter part of the party so long as that works in terms of space and time available.

There are 7 slots available for players on Saturday. Of those, I've promised spots to several folks already, including Anti-Sean, Queenie, Dire Wolf, CarlZog and Old One. Since Xath and Archon have had to bail on NC Game Day for September then I'll give them first dips on the last couple slots on Saturday Afternoon.

As many people who want to play on Friday night are welcome. Although it'll likely be a shorter version of the game and the players may be more drunk, I still promise you'll get the complete KAMB experience (i.e. Your character will die and you will either eat something or something will eat you).
I think we can provide some venue on Friday night. ;) Although I should point out that there's apparently been a colossal miscommunication in when this game was being run. For some reason, Liz thought you were ONLY running this game on Saturday...which is why we signed up for the NC version. Is it easier if we just wait and grab a couple of spots at the DC par-tay?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
The_Universe said:
I think we can provide some venue on Friday night. ;) Although I should point out that there's apparently been a colossal miscommunication in when this game was being run. For some reason, Liz thought you were ONLY running this game on Saturday...which is why we signed up for the NC version. Is it easier if we just wait and grab a couple of spots at the DC par-tay?

Nah. Play it at the NC Game Day. That'll free up more space for the DC folks who can't make the trip down south.

As for the Friday night DC version, I figure we'd maybe start at like 10 or 10:30 and just play for a couple hours or so.

The_Universe

First Post
Rel said:
Nah. Play it at the NC Game Day. That'll free up more space for the DC folks who can't make the trip down south.

As for the Friday night DC version, I figure we'd maybe start at like 10 or 10:30 and just play for a couple hours or so.
Works for me! :)

Dungannon

First Post
Rel, if there's an opening for the Saturday afternoon game, can I sign up for it? Is it possible for me to play in both?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Dungannon said:
Rel, if there's an opening for the Saturday afternoon game, can I sign up for it? Is it possible for me to play in both?

I'll know how many slots are left in the Saturday game soon and then post any vacant ones here. I'd encourage folks to play in one or the other. This is partly so that as many people as possible can participate. But it's mostly to keep me from having to come up with more material.

;)

Dungannon

First Post
Okay, Rel, I found another Saturday afternoon game so I'll definitely want to play in the Friday night edition if there's still an opening.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Dungannon said:
Okay, Rel, I found another Saturday afternoon game so I'll definitely want to play in the Friday night edition if there's still an opening.

Friday night is wide open. I'm taking all comers.

Remove ads