• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KOTS Stat Blocks

Dayspire

Explorer
Not sure which area this should go in. I'm sure someone will stick it in the right sub-board if this is wrong.

I typed up all the stat-blocks for KOTS and made them into a PDF. They're divided by the encounter, with a header and page number for reference. I hope this helps my fellow DM's out there in running the game!

Dayspire

Attachments

• KOTS Stat Blocks.zip
    215.4 KB · Views: 1,277

brehobit

Explorer
Dayspire said:
Not sure which area this should go in. I'm sure someone will stick it in the right sub-board if this is wrong.

I typed up all the stat-blocks for KOTS and made them into a PDF. They're divided by the encounter, with a header and page number for reference. I hope this helps my fellow DM's out there in running the game!

Dayspire
Nice!

Mark

Jack99

Adventurer
Thanks. Awesome job.

One question though. Is this legal? I assume it is, since no one has removed the link, but how do someone like me figure out much of an adventure or a book I can copy and post on the Internet?

The reason why I ask is because I plan to use a web-page for my campaigns, and it would be nice to be able to post certain things from the books on that page. Obviously I can't copy the whole PHB and post it, I know that but what kind of limitations are there on these sort of things.

Cheers

Dayspire

Explorer
Jack99 said:
One question though. Is this legal? I assume it is, since no one has removed the link, but how do someone like me figure out much of an adventure or a book I can copy and post on the Internet?
I have no idea. No one has said anything yet, and my knowledge of copyright law is non-existent. I will remove it if I am asked, of course.

Remove ads