Kris' all new miniature thread

Kris

Adventurer
Thanks. A lot of it is just gluing some of the textures I've been creating to cardboard (or similar) ...so it's something anyone can try*

However, I now seem to be disappearing down another rabbit hole...

7k86ZdF.jpg

j6DlX5w.jpg

...but I kinda like the result.

(*I'm actually rather pleased with how my accompanying youtube channel has been received - I guess folks really like to use dungeons :) :) :) ).

pogre

Legend
I love to paint too much to go down that route, but that greenskin looks great!

edit: The Twig Blights on your youtube channel are very clever. I liked them a lot, even though you were a bit harsh on them.

Last edited:

Kris

Adventurer
The Twig Blights on your youtube channel are very clever.

Thanks. This gobbo uses a similar technique - but this time I'm designing the textures specifically for a mini ...and I'm much happier with the result.

I love to paint too much to go down that route, but that greenskin looks great!

I know what you mean. Though I've always dreamed of my own miniatures line ...and realistically, this is probably the closest I'm ever going to get :)

But yeah, this is mostly for a bit of fun ...and something to keep me occupied until 'Bones 4' arrives :)

Kris

Adventurer
Been a while, but I finally got something finished (just a quick paint job on these plastic ghouls).

LXFRzhd.jpg

(left: Nolzur's / middle: Reaper / right: Mantic)

Kris

Adventurer
OK, here's a couple of cheap plastic 'bugs' from a packet of misc. Halloween 'creepy crawlies'...
UTmkXnl.jpg

...and considering what they are, I think they've turned out OK.

Also, a few more (Reaper Bones) undead:
PwJe0Co.jpg

And some proper 'bug' miniatures:
RlzjyUU.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases