(KS) Necronomicon Dice

Necronomicon Dice is a stylised dice set for horror gamers and dice fans. The dice run the course from D2, D3, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12 and D20, with some dice (such as the D2 and D10) having more than one design available.

Necronomicon Dice is a stylised dice set for horror gamers and dice fans. The dice run the course from D2, D3, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12 and D20, with some dice (such as the D2 and D10) having more than one design available.

The dice come in a variety of materials, including Silver, Bronze and Cooper.

D2 – Cthulhu Book or Necronomicon Book
D3 – Ziggurta
D4 – Demon Statue
D6 – Dead Obelisk
D8 – Cthulhu Tower
D10 – Demon Elixir or Skeleton Elixir
D12 – Scepter of Pain
D20 – Table of Sacrifices

Necronomicon Dice from Kickstarter Stock is live on Kickstarter until Monday 5th March 2018.

tigycho

Explorer
Genuinely curious how one rolls that d20 disc.

You spin it flat on the table, and then stop it with your finger. "Hard" part is deciding what value your finger is pointing to.

I have a similar 'die' from a different kickstart, and I always choose whichever number is under the left edge of my finger, but it's pretty vague.

You spin it flat on the table, and then stop it with your finger. "Hard" part is deciding what value your finger is pointing to.

I have a similar 'die' from a different kickstart, and I always choose whichever number is under the left edge of my finger, but it's pretty vague.
hmm That doesn't sound quite as convenient as I'd prefer, especially for any d20 based game.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads