Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [IC]

Aust Thale

Adventurer
Falen:
The switch from diplomacy and bluffing to combat has Falen mildly disheveled, but he adjusts when the statue comes to life. He draws his dagger, an unusual, extra long shiny black blade. The weapon is sleek, clearly elven (perhaps Drow) craftsmanship. It's balanced and looks...almost...evil. He visage goes stone cold, as he whips his cloak behind his tightly fitting chain shirt. He flips the knife so as to hold it by its blade, just under the pommel. He surveys the battlespace. "Get away from it. Move now. My weapon is effective but not just on the creature."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: No, the golem doesn't stop attacking. The collar wasn't a command device.

I'm going to wait until Scotley gets a chance to roll initiative before having the gargoyle golem attack. He could still beat its initiative.
I meant if it lost some of it power, protection or something...I didn't think it would stop it completely (Akos has detect magic up)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Meh, you'll have to do better than that beast."
Despite the bravado, the loremaster felt the power of the blow and concluded it would be safer behind the big knight.

OOC: not my turn, just announcing 5' step or move if somehow it gets pushed away behind Tim :D

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Tim tries to interpose himself, if possible, between Akos and the golem, by taking a 5 ft. step (if necessary);

Tim's first attack is deflected, as the golem is able to use its forearm to hit Tim's wrist in mid-swing, causing the blade strike to go wide; Tim then uses his shield as a feint, allowing the golem to grab the top of it, and using the momentum of the shield's movement to push the golem into position;

At last, Tim's blade finds it mark, as it slashes the golem square in the chest.

OOC: Tim hits the golem for 13 pts. of slashing damage from his +1 Greatsword.

Tim Growls, "Pick on someone your own size, you big bully. I am more than happy to oblidge!"

Remove ads