• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [IC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Lorien's breathing is ragged and his vision begins to swirl. "Ooh, I think, I think I need to sit down. That zombie hit me harder than I thought." The bard leans against the wall of the corridor and then slumps down to the floor, as his knees give out from under him. He tries to undo his own cure wand from his belt but his arms feel very heavy all of a sudden. "Caerth, do you mind?"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Caerth moves to support him, the trigger word of his healing wand already on his lips.

OOC: Twice cure light wounds:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Caerth moves to support him, the trigger word of his healing wand already on his lips.
The haziness lifts from the bard's eyes, although he's still feeling sluggish from his encounter with the centipede. He picks himself up with the druid's help. "Thanks, that's batter. But we definitely need to rest before facing anything else in this blasted place."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Well, if this is not a good place to rest, then we move on until we find one."

With that, the half-orc gets up and heads for the passage to the right. Smelling the air for a moment, his face screws up in disgust. One look over his shoulder to check if the others are coming, and he moves on.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I have a bad feeling about this." Despite his restlessness of continuing, Quinn catches up to the tusked warrior. He absentmindedly exchanges his long sword for his spiked chain.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
"Well, if this is not a good place to rest, then we move on until we find one."

With that, the half-orc gets up and heads for the passage to the right. Smelling the air for a moment, his face screws up in disgust. One look over his shoulder to check if the others are coming, and he moves on.
"I have a bad feeling about this." Despite his restlessness of continuing, Quinn catches up to the tusked warrior. He absentmindedly exchanges his long sword for his spiked chain.
The druid and gladiator lead the way down the rough corridor. The chamber ahead does indeed open up significantly, but before reaching it, the corridor divides again. A small 5- foot wide opening heads to the right, turning sharply backward. The stale smell of stagnate water is coming from somewhere beyond the narrow opening and Caerth is certain he can see water glinting from somewhere beyond. The chamber ahead is large and irregular, with what looks like many dark recesses. Cruel Justice's light shows large stalagmites protruding up from the floor and the sound of faint dripping shows that there are as many stalactites hanging from the ceiling.

The smell of offal is stronger here, wafting to the group's noses from within the irregular chamber.

OOC: Listen and Spot checks.

Remove ads