Kulan World Journal

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Part 2 of the Divinities article on Cronn

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here's my latest hexographer map for the Lands of Harqual.

EDIT: Damn, I messed up the scale. It should say 1 Hex = 5 Miles.

I've altered the scale of the world. I've decided that at this level, each hex will equal 8 miles instead of 5 miles. I've updated the map on the blog accordingly.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I have a question. What is in the fire caves of the holds of Guthell in the Samuanel Isles?
Actually, "Firecave" is the name of a village (pop. – 813) not the name of a true cave system. There are a lot more locales on the map than previous CC2 map versions. Firecave is one of them.

The Holds of Guthhell are a group of humanoid-centric* pirate strongholds. The holds are tentatively ruled from the town of Guthhell (pop. – 4,822), but each community is responsible for its own defense. Firecave sits on the lowest rung of the named locales. It survives through guile and the protections of the fortified structure known as the Cindertower. Firecave sits on a low bluff and there are caves that exist all along the bluff. These caves are used by many pirates, and their fires are often visible at the night. The village grew from the need of the pirates to have a place to let loose and, thus, Firecave is one of the most savage pirate holds.

The key alignments for the Holds of Guthhell are LE, N, NE, and CE with NE being the strongest influence amongst the islands' denizens.

* A lot of gnolls, goblinoids, and orcs.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hex Map of The Horse Lands

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases