• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread IV

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hm, I've been busy lately, and had no time to photoshop it, but before that I was making some details on shadows and light, and on another picture. I'll post them on the thread of images and pictures, probably tomorrow, so you can see and give me some more advises.

garyh

First Post
How does one apply?

You just did. ;)

Seriously, it's not a secret society. Your great-grandfather didn't have to be a member, and you don't need to know the secret handshake. The main qualifications are:

1) Desire to help the L4W community.
2) Time.
3) Energy.

If you have those three covered, we're happy to have you. :)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
You just did. ;)

Seriously, it's not a secret society. Your great-grandfather didn't have to be a member, and you don't need to know the secret handshake. The main qualifications are:

1) Desire to help the L4W community.
2) Time.
3) Energy.

If you have those three covered, we're happy to have you. :)

OK. Sign me up. I'm no better on time than anyone else, I guess, but I'm definitely planning on hanging around a while. Go ahead and get me plugged into the character approval process (I guess that's what is lacking the most right now). I'll expand into adventures too if you need it. I'm OK with learning the wiki, but it would be a learning curve for me, and I don't have much of a vision for its content yet, so I'll stay out of that for now. As for adventures, I don't think we're swamped in that department yet.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
After reading the great Warlock Pact article in Dragon released today, I just realized something:
Incarnation has no idea who his pact is with.​
Incarnation doesn't know how he was created, though there are several possiblities. But, the main thing is: He doesn't know who made the pact he is bound to, to whom the pact is made, or the cost.

I have to add these to his hooks. :devil:

BTW: Since Incarnation didn't choose a BG trait at creation (since he had amnesia, choosing a region seemed off), could he choose a PH2 like one now?

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Maybe his patron is a big fat spider. Who's on fire.

Speaking of big fat spiders, I was pretty disappointed with the example Dark Pact patron. I thought the Infernal and Vestige ones were pretty clever though. And the heroic Infernal feat is pretty nice too.

Remove ads