L4W Discussion Thread V

Son of Meepo

First Post
The adventure that I'm thinking of running (Madness at Gardmore Abbey) is for characters of level 6-8. As long as I can get 5 or 6 PCs of the appropriate level I'll get it set up.

Mewness

First Post
The character I would most like to get going again is level 7 (slightly underpowered, though, owing to having a bit of a wealth problem). He needs to be adjusted a little, though (he's an old-style Monster Manual kobold).

Had a level 4 leader but I just retired her so I could generate something new for jbear's adventure.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Sorry to tell this, but I won't have any time soon to play anymore. After three months at my new job, I just got a promotion and the little time I had to possibly do some PbP. It's been almost 10 years I have been playing PbP, I had a lot of great time, but I think it will be the end for a time. I won't say never, as I still like to do some table top RPG and I might come back here at some other time, but it won't be soon.

I wish you all longa and prosperous adventures.

Dekana

Explorer
My wizard Eva is free. She's level 4 at the moment, possibly lvl 5 once her DM time posts xp, and up to level 6 if I use DM credits.

Edit: Congrats Velmont! That's the best reason to not have time to play.

Remove ads