• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Papolstaanas the kobold just had the dubious honor of matching Jax the kobold's record of 4 failed saves in a row (and in an r1 adventure, too!). Kobolds are not a lucky race, it appears. But I guess we knew that.

As hard as you try, you kobolds will never beat Dante. He is the failed-save record holder extraordinaire.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
How many has Dante failed consecutively though?

And I wonder whether there's any special award for accidentally critting one of your friends. Hmm.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
And I wonder whether there's any special award for accidentally critting one of your friends. Hmm.

I'm pretty sure I've seen it happen once before here.

My question is if there's a special award for critting your friend and leaving them better off than they started the round.

Mewness

First Post
Iron Sky: You should put in the record books--the person entered there only has 4.

Joe: I'm not so sure that you're better off. The dragon can move, and 13 damage is more than 2 rounds of aura.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Joe: I'm not so sure that you're better off. The dragon can move, and 13 damage is more than 2 rounds of aura.

Oh, I'm definitely worse off than I would have been if I rolled my 20 on the death save and you hadn't hit me. But I'm better off than I was when I started my turn: I'm down 1 hp (and 1 HS) but I'm not in the aura. And I only take damage if I start my turn in the aura, so even if the dragon moves over to me that's another turn where I won't take any damage. Basically your 20 sort of cancelled mine out.

Walking Dad

First Post
Quick question:

I'm finally updating Vimak and want to sell his level 3 neck item. How much money do I get?
By my math 136 (20% of 680). Right?

He wants to by a new level 4 neck item. We don't use item rarity here, right?

Remove ads