L4W Discussion Thread V

Stomphoof

First Post
When I finally have a character and enter the Tavern, do I have the ability to RP the NPC Responses, or does someone else do that? IE if I want to talk to the barkeep for idle chit chat, can I write his responses or no?

Whats the standard convention?

Also does the forums have a built in die roll function or do you guys use an offsite dice roller?

And one final thing: Are the Hybrid Classes allowed? (so I could make say a Barbarian/RunePriest as an example)

Last edited:

Atriden

First Post
Goo times, although I had not a chance to play with you, I remember reading its antics on the tavern.

Perhaps we will adventure on quest together this time :).

Everyone, thanks for the welcome :-D!

Question's;
- Can you play aasimar as a race? Couldn't find them in the l4w charter.
- planning on making a ranged cleric, do we have many of those?
- any upcoming lvl 1 adventures happening soon ?

Question's;
- Can you play aasimar as a race? Couldn't find them in the l4w charter.
- planning on making a ranged cleric, do we have many of those?
- any upcoming lvl 1 adventures happening soon ?

- you can play anything that went public more then a month ago and is not specifically forbidden
- there are few clerics, but not too many, there are other interesting leaders outthere
- you can make a character above first level if you had one before - not sure about exact rules, but you can replace existing character or rebuild the existing one - no new adventures are announced at the moment

Atriden

First Post
Thanks for the quick response. So things are basically as they used to be :).
I had a level 4 character, Atreus, maybe I could retire him and create a new character. Is that ok?
I found out he is in the wiki but no character sheet :-\ .
Otherwise I will just start at lvl 1, no biggie :).

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
When I finally have a character and enter the Tavern, do I have the ability to RP the NPC Responses, or does someone else do that? IE if I want to talk to the barkeep for idle chit chat, can I write his responses or no?

Whats the standard convention?

Also does the forums have a built in die roll function or do you guys use an offsite dice roller?

And one final thing: Are the Hybrid Classes allowed? (so I could make say a Barbarian/RunePriest as an example)

It depends. If it is just scene or character setting chit chat, then other players might have Blagarm, the crusty landlord/barman harangue their own characters.

Most folks use Invisible Castle, an offline roller.

Hybrids are allowed. Plenty of them in the game. Welcome.

Atriden

First Post
Alright, I have made a character with wizards character builder. A deva cleric. I will be putting him in the wiki soon, but I wasn't sure if I could retire Atreus and make him lvl 4 or not.
Atreus is mentioned on the wiki as lvl 4 but there is no character sheet, so the question is, can I still retire him?

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Alright, I have made a character with wizards character builder. A deva cleric. I will be putting him in the wiki soon, but I wasn't sure if I could retire Atreus and make him lvl 4 or not.
Atreus is mentioned on the wiki as lvl 4 but there is no character sheet, so the question is, can I still retire him?

OOC: I remember Atreus. Even if it's sheet is lost, I can confirm that he was played with my warlock at the beginning of our careers. I'm not a judge, but I vote for them to allow it. :)

Son of Meepo

First Post
I was able to find your xp award for Love Bites, but not sure what games you were in. I suppose if you could link to the xp awards in all your old games, there wouldn't be any question.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases