• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

latest gaming purchase ?

So what is everyone's latest gaming product purchase?

I picked up a huge haul of mini's..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUhmgxBPksk]Miniatures Unboxing 5-9-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

lets start a mega thread,,

Steel_Wind

Legend
My purchase? The 2012 Troop Surge

I picked up 684 Dreamblade minis in factory sealed cases and 1,345 assorted Mage Knight minis for the price of $143.00.

The Dreamblade minis are awesome but it takes significant effort to unbase them. I ignored the advice of using a hot knife - a Dremel with a rotary cutting tool is better for the task for all but a minority of them, overall.

I have a lot of rebasing to do. I'm going with Litko 3mm plywood 20mm, 25mm and 50 mm bases, Alenes Tacky Glue, black primer for the bases and Minwax polyshade for a brush dip on the minis where necessary.

For the Mage Knight minis alone, for $143, it was the best gaming dollar I ever spent. The odds of a deal as good as what I got coming up for you on ebay are unlikely. I watched for quite a while for that one to pop up, which as it happens, came up for sale on ebay.ca and was not locatable in a search of ebay.com. That's why they went for about 1/3rd to 1/4 the current going price for Mage Knight mini lots of that size.

pming

Legend
Hiya.

Hmmm....

- Mutant Epoch, RPG
- Mall of Doom (adventure for Mutant Epoch)

- DCCRPG...sorta...I pre-ordered and should get my hard copy any day now.

- Twilight:2000 (originals), all PDF's from 'all' products via a package deal from RPGNow.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

delericho

Legend
Well, I get the Pathfinder Adventure Path product on subscription every month.

However, if you mean the last thing I went out and bought, that would be Eberron map from Gale Force Nine. Very nice map indeed, and just the thing for my upcoming campaign.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Most recent gaming purchase of any significance: Madness at Gardmore Abbey - 4e boxed adventure bought with an eye to converting it to 1e, largely after hearing so many people in here recommend it.

Most recent gaming purchase of any kind: a couple of packs of the new M:tG set.

Lanefan

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I actually don't know for sure which it was that was last, but my latest have been:

1) heroes of Elemental Chaos

2) Somerhing for Pathfinder (Advanced or Uletimate something)

3) Something off of my HERO 6th list.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Well latest are the DM kit for essentials and the Ashen Crown adventure, but I bought them mostly for the maps.

Recently is Gardmore Abbey (Which was great) and The Elemental Handbook,. which was also good.

Next is Dungeoneers, most likely

edemaitre

Explorer
Latest RPG purchases

-Latest issues of Kobold and Game Trade Magazine
-Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
-Traveller 2300
-The Avengers HeroClix

Remove ads