Leaving for Gen Con in 1 Day...WHO'S EXCITED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
fett527 said:
Didn't read this until now Rel, don't know if you'll see this. (I leave work at 3 and I went to the Red's game last night) I will be heading to an NTL get together as soon as I get in, I certainly will try and touch base but don't wait around for me. If I could PM you I would but I can't. And I won't hit CM at work.

No problem. I'll be around and leave me a note at the ENnies booth if you want to try and get together.

fett527

First Post
Rel said:
No problem. I'll be around and leave me a note at the ENnies booth if you want to try and get together.
That's a definite affirmative. No way we're going to be in the same city and not get together for a bit. I'll leave my contact info at the booth, we should have planned ahead better mang.

EDIT: Of course there will be Friday night if nothing else.

Oh, and no Three Amigos costumes will be worn. Especially since it looks like only one of us will be there anyway. :(

Steel_Wind

Legend
Posting from Indy now; badges obtained; tickets recieved; bag picked up.

The Ram was packed this eve - lineup to get in was over one hour long. Ah well. There's always tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning - Dealer Room. Sort of like Christmas...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i need to go get some sleep. :)

got to do two things tomorrow: 1) call and make sure my friend still has room on her couch and 2) call and make sure my mom will still take the kids for the weekend. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads