Leaving for Gen Con in 1 Day...WHO'S EXCITED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
We arrived this morning, our hotel is amazing. Will see you all at the ennies booth tomorrow or in the will call lineup tomorrow :)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
I will be in by 3:08 p.m.. or so. With guest.

If anyone is there at that time, look for a bald headed guy (me) with light purple (grape) t-shirt.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Less than 4 hours til I leave for my flight, still haven't packed or finished shopping! Or retrieved games from my sister's place...what am I doing here?!?!?!

Oh, I'm going to be hosting a Werewolves of Miller's Hollow game on Thursday night. For any of you that haven't played it, I guarantee the highlight of your convention. And we've run it for up to 27 people, my friend is a legendary moderator. I'll leave info at the EN World booth!

fett527

First Post
Rel said:
...And by the by, Fett, if you get a chance and feel like it, stop over at the Embassy on Thursday evening and check the lobby where I'll be running Sky Galleons. I will theoretically have an hour to have dinner between 7 and 8.
Didn't read this until now Rel, don't know if you'll see this. (I leave work at 3 and I went to the Red's game last night) I will be heading to an NTL get together as soon as I get in, I certainly will try and touch base but don't wait around for me. If I could PM you I would but I can't. And I won't hit CM at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads