• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leaving for Gen Con in 1 Day...WHO'S EXCITED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Alrighty then!

Less than 24 hors to go. I started to pack! Actually - I'm sort a leaving *today* as I'm spending the night at a friend's on the other side of town so we can all leave from there tomorrow morning at 7:00 am.

Which means that in a way, I'm leaving "for GenCon" in about 8 hours. :cool:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
sooooooooo close

As I write this, the Gelflings are playing on a friend's PS2 whilst Hound and Maldur look on.
As soon as they're finished this run, we're off for breakfast, a little grocery shopping, the to Indy!
Only a five hour drive away, then check into the Hilton, empty out the trailer, then drop by chez JediSoth for a BBQ (yum!)

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I'm so excited I'm ready to explode!

I'm on vacation until the 21st, so that's lovely all by itself.

My game is all ready, I've started packing and I have absolutely no other obligations today except for walking the dog. Tomorrow I'll be on the road before noon, since I want to stop at a few shops up near Castleton for, well, shopping!

I think this is going to be the best GenCon ever. I can't wait to see everyone again!

14 1/2 hours until I'm on the plane winging it's way to Detroit, then on to Indy. I'm so excited I can't get any work done today! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone again or for the forst time. WooHoo!

John Crichton

First Post
Oh yeah. Talked to most of the gang yesterday. Going out right now to buy last minute supplies. Back to pack, watch the Yanks and then pick up a roomie at the train station.

GenCon fever. Catch it!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Buttercup said:
I think this is going to be the best GenCon ever. I can't wait to see everyone again!

You and me both!

Though unlike you I have about a shizillion things to do before I leave and I'm all stressed about it. Still excited though!

And by the by, Fett, if you get a chance and feel like it, stop over at the Embassy on Thursday evening and check the lobby where I'll be running Sky Galleons. I will theoretically have an hour to have dinner between 7 and 8.

Wheee! Work is done, work is done, time to play.

Some last minute supply-shopping and I'm good.

So, anyone got any ideas on where to kill the several hours between when my plane arrives and check-in time at the hotel?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Rel said:
Though unlike you I have about a shizillion things to do before I leave and I'm all stressed about it. Still excited though!
Me too! I have 20 hours of things to do, and 14 hours to do them in - and that doesn't count sleep time. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads