• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leaving for Gen Con in 1 Day...WHO'S EXCITED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaglo

Adventurer
BOZ said:
that's why, if we go the ultra-cheap route, we won't be doing anything in the convention center at all. ;) do you need a badge for the ennies? would be a shame to miss that.

i think you do need a badge this year.

diaglo "who posts before he thinks so don't quote me -- in bed" Ooi

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Badges? We don't need no...

In theory, you need a Gen Con Indy badge to get into the ENnies.
However, we might let it go if you're wearing an EN World badge.

(I doubt that Gen Con is planning on having a security gonk working to check badges at the door).

In other news- I'm at my mother's place (dial-up... ZONK) near Sandbanks provincial park. In a few moments Hound, the Gelfings, Maldur and I are going to have breakfast, then head out to the beach. I'm on holiday!!!!

diaglo said:
i've got 7 hours of work left.

2 hours and 22 minutes.

Then 12 hours of intense work to polish up the one-shot I'm running. I seriously wish I could run it a second time, the amount of work I'm putting into it.

diaglo

Adventurer
RangerWickett said:
2 hours and 22 minutes.

Then 12 hours of intense work to polish up the one-shot I'm running. I seriously wish I could run it a second time, the amount of work I'm putting into it.

do you need me to carry anything up or back for you? i'm taking the pickup truck.

diaglo said:
do you need me to carry anything up or back for you? i'm taking the pickup truck.

*grin* Naw, I'm good. Unless I end up buying something massive at the con, I've got enough storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads