• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leaving for Gen Con in 1 Day...WHO'S EXCITED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Hairy Minotaur said:

Actually, that guy was no where near Indianapolis. The southern shoot was about 3/4 of the way to Louisville and the northern shoot was about halfway to Fort Wayne. The only Indianapolis connection is that he drove around the city to get to his respective crime scenes. Plus, they caught him and it was just a teenager having a temper tantrum, so y'all have nothing to worry about.

Having said that, I'm getting very excited, and I only live 15 minutes away from the convention center. Each year gets better and better. I may have overbooked myself this year though, but oh well, it's GAMING! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

JediSoth

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
my vacation starts the 10th - whether i go to indy or not. ;)

hell, maybe we will just go to indy and go to the free events without buying any badges if we are too broke. ;)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BOZ said:
my vacation starts the 10th - whether i go to indy or not. ;)

hell, maybe we will just go to indy and go to the free events without buying any badges if we are too broke. ;)

Careful. They WILL toss you out of the convention center if you don't have a badge, whether you're playing in an official game or not. Last year we had a guy forget and leave his badge back in the room (one of the hazards of showering! ;)) during my Saturday night game. One of the officials came by and made him leave the game until he ran back to the room to get it.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
that's why, if we go the ultra-cheap route, we won't be doing anything in the convention center at all. ;) do you need a badge for the ennies? would be a shame to miss that.

qstor

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'm psyched. I've got to cram a years worth of gaming into four days. Sleep is for the weak.

I'm driving down from Michigan on Tuesday. I'll be running my RPGA Living Greyhawk module most of the time.

Mike

Seanaci

First Post
BOZ said:
32.5 for me. :p

Ha! 16 for me

And for those worried about the weather for the Con...here...I am the uber geek and posted that on the forum that TDC and our crew have been using to plan our trip. :D Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads