• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leaving for Gen Con in 1 Day...WHO'S EXCITED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaglo

Adventurer
on the road in 12 hours. i'm packed.

just have to snuggle with the wife. eat. snuggle. eat. snuggle. eat. snuggle... and then get on the road. ;)

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
So, anyone got any ideas on where to kill the several hours between when my plane arrives and check-in time at the hotel?

What time do you get in? I'll be ariving at 10:18am. If your getting there around that time, we should try to hook up at the airport and split the fare for the ride downtown.

Cthulhu's Librarian said:
What time do you get in? I'll be ariving at 10:18am. If your getting there around that time, we should try to hook up at the airport and split the fare for the ride downtown.

Supposedly 8:45 I think, but that assumes I'm on time. I don't mind hanging around a bit. I'll PM you my cell #.

Have a ride lined up and a plane ticket (refundable) as back-up. Will arrive at Mecca on Wednesday in the afternoon come Hell or high water (the Good Lord willing).

Less than 24 hours from now I'll be back in the midwest and playing games for 4 days straight. I may have died and gone to heaven. Central Indiana may not be Southern Illinois, but its a sight better than Maryland any day o' the week.

WOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!

Thunderfoot said:
Have a ride lined up and a plane ticket (refundable) as back-up. Will arrive at Mecca on Wednesday in the afternoon come Hell or high water (the Good Lord willing).

Less than 24 hours from now I'll be back in the midwest and playing games for 4 days straight. I may have died and gone to heaven. Central Indiana may not be Southern Illinois, but its a sight better than Maryland any day o' the week.

WOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!

For the record, Mecca was the convention center in Wisconsin where Gen Con used to be held (now it's called the Midwest Express Center). I hope you don't end up there, as awesome as Wisconsin is.

The_Universe

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Holy crap! We're on the same flight from Detroit! I guess QueenD and I will see you at the airport!

The_Universe said:
Holy crap! We're on the same flight from Detroit! I guess QueenD and I will see you at the airport!

Cool. I'll have the mojitos waiting.

But if you're late, I can't promise the mojitos will still be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads