LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
check the forums, there is some good advice there.

But yes i agree, high high learnign curve but well worth it.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, I personally just use a very, very basic amount of what it can do. It's nice to keep track of all the players info/stats in one easy place. Now with the monster builder I can also easily import the monsters stats into it with a couple clicks. As for maps, I usually go to http://forum.cartographersguild.com/search.php as they've got some really talented people (and I don't have Photoshop)

Kalidrev

First Post
I agree with everything said about Maptool. High curve, but well worth it. I picked it up just before I started running the Second Day of Mourning and I have been very impressed with how much it has helped me keep track of everything while simultaneously providing a very high quality map. I can also thank cartographers guild for some of their images!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Another big Errata set from WotC. Two big one I saw that will need to be fixed in a few sheets:
- Magic Weapon: Its bonus is now a power bonus instead of untyped
- Potent Restorables and Reinforced Healing only works with artificer powers, not all healing powers.
Its interesting they erratted the Sharrash to add the small property, but still no clarification on the reach/no-reach issue. ;)

Looks like they tweaked BRV again.

hero4hire

Explorer
I am sorry if this has been covered before elsewhere, but I have a character *almost* approved. Is it kosher to enter the tavern/waiting area and start roleplaying while I wait for the second judge's approval?

renau1g

First Post
Yes feel free, you can even start adventuring if you get the chance. You just can't receive XP until approval (just make sure to let the DM know so he doesn't hand out xp and leave you in the cold).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads