LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Do'h! I think I've reached a moment where I think I should go to sleep. 4 hour sleep for about a week eats up your sanity like if it was banana split.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Judges, did you get my proposal?
Yes. I'm familiar w/ the addy. Fine with me.

BTW: How many PCs are we going to have? We already have two addys that are going to start draining the tavern. Determining if I should still submit my idea.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
There are seven in there currently, Voda's on the way, and I hear that at least one adventure is likely to level soon.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Both Evo's and mine will level soon (if each group makes a second PC, that's about 6-8 more). I'd hold off on mine if you would like to run one sg.

renau1g

First Post
Yes, you can RP in the tavern and even start adventuring without being approved. Just can't get any XP until that time.

EvolutionKB

First Post
The Storm Dragon series is good. Some parts seem a little forced because it ties into 4E, but over good.

I enjoyed the Heirs of Ash trilogy as well.

Any of the four by Bassingthwaite are great, but they are a trilogy so I'd start at the beginning.

I've also read a couple of the inquisitor series and they are pretty good. The Queen of Stone was pretty good too, good inside look at Droamm.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Has anyone read, and can recommend, any of the Eberron novels?

I read "The Dragon Below" series by Don Bassingthwaite and thought they were pretty good. Good story with some good twists. The "Heirs of Ash" series was okay and worth reading once.

I also read Inquisitive, War-torn, blade of the flame, etc. They were hit and miss, most were a bit bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads