LEB Discussion Thread '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalidrev

First Post
I've read two of them, though I cannot for the life of me remember what their titles are. I know the first one had a beige cover (in America at least) and was the first one that was put out (I think it was written by Baker himself, but I'm not positive on that). The second one was about a half-elf artificer who was an inquisitive and had to solve a mystery about a hidden fighting ring run by some maniac halfling who could cause his hands to catch fire.

I enjoyed reading them very much, I just wish I could remember their names.

hero4hire

Explorer
Has anyone read, and can recommend, any of the Eberron novels?

A couple years ago I read the Dreaming Dark series. It had good fluff info on the setting as I recall.
I have recently read Marked for Death. It was just *okay*. I am not jumping to read the others in that series.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hi there, I've recently joined LEB =D Already created a character and sent it to the judges. Although I had a slight error in the Wiki. I filled all the needed info, but some parts just wont show up. Could anyone check it?

hero4hire

Explorer
Hi there, I've recently joined LEB =D Already created a character and sent it to the judges. Although I had a slight error in the Wiki. I filled all the needed info, but some parts just wont show up. Could anyone check it?

Could you post the link? I couldn't find a character for you on the character names page.

Nevermind :)

ryryguy

First Post
Has anyone read, and can recommend, any of the Eberron novels?

I've read Storm Dragon, by James Wyatt. My verdict: "Not nearly as bad as I expected." Faint praise, I guess... it's the first of a trilogy, and I enjoyed it enough that I would continue reading the next book, but I haven't come across it.

renau1g

First Post

I'll take a deeper look later, although I can't approve a PC name Bilbo Baggins ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads