LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

renau1g

First Post
Myth-Weavers doesn't show the math IIRC, also the last time I used it, there were a number of errors on the sheet that don't pull in bonuses, etc. correctly. Things may have changed in the last bit, but just from my time before it wasn't very good for 4e.

VanderLegion

First Post
With Leaders of the Pack wrapping up, my character Vander needs his approvals so he can get rewards (@renaug1: I fixed the stuff you mentioned when you went to approve it the first time, so if you could take another look that'd be great). If r1 signs off on his approval for the stuff I fixed, I'll need my second one still as well.

Rules question about warlock: [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION], you play Incarnation, maybe you know for sure...

Item 1: Bloodied boon feat: You can choose to gain pact boon when cursed enemy is first bloodied. The curse is removed from the enemy.

Item2: Bloodcurse rod: Your pact boon triggers when you bloody the enemy with the attack through this rod.

The question: If attack through Bloodcurse rod bloodies the enemy for the first time, do I get 2 pact boons?

Order of things :
attack hits, damage bloodies the enemy
Rod property gives pact boon
Feat gives pact boon
Feat removes the curse

I believe this order is correct since the attack is fully resolved after item properties are taken into account and only then other things trigger.

What the rest of you think?

Velmont

First Post
Tonight starts a one week vacation. I have planned a lot of thing, and being in front of my computer is not one of them. That mean my presence will be spotty during the next week.

Also, August 31st is my last day at my actual job, and my personal computer I use is the one given by my job. So I'll be without personal computer for a few days. I'll start the Septmber 4th at my new job, but I don't know what will be my occasion to come online.

Considering all this, if my DMs feels I am slowing down their game, NPC my characters as you wish.

renau1g

First Post
Quick note: I'm on vacation next week, Monday is a holiday and I am going to see a baseball game, and then I'm off the rest of the week with my kids before school starts, so expect much slower posting from me.

Remove ads