LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luinnar

First Post
Thanks.

When does PH3 will get approved? Is it a month like L4W?

Also, when creating a 4th level character, since you can retrain a power when you level does that mean I can chose 2 level 3 encounter powers if I want?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
When does PH3 will get approved? Is it a month like L4W?
Yup.
Also, when creating a 4th level character, since you can retrain a power when you level does that mean I can chose 2 level 3 encounter powers if I want?
That's never allowed: Retraining only allows you to swap out for powers of the same level or lower of the retrained power (so 1st->1st, not 1st->3rd).

Velmont

First Post
Nope, if you retrain you level 1 Encounter Power slot, it can be filled by only a Level 1 Encounter Power.

A level 3 Encounter Power Slot can be filled by a level 1 or 3 encounter power, etc...

Unlike powers, feats can be retrain for any other feat, as long as you meet the requirement at the level you retrain, so you can take a Paragon feat to replace an Heroic feat at Paragon Level.

RickRoll

First Post
I submitted an adventure proposal in L4W but they seem to have a lot of adventures there, I was thinking to run it here instead. Do I need to re-submit it as I know there's a lot of judge overlap (Kalidrev, renau1g, & TwoHeadsBarking)?

Thanks!

Kalidrev

First Post
Rick,

Resubmitting it as an Eberron adventure would be ideal. While an adventure may work in both realms as a framework, it would be nice to see it tweaked to fit the setting. There are several things that are iconic in Eberron and you should try to include some of this in your adventure if it will be run in Eberron. If you have any settings questions, SG is the man to go to (he seems to know EVERYTHING about Eberron!)

On a side note... SG: You should create post on "Adventuring in Eberron", an article for DMs and Players to make better adventures and characters in the Eberron setting. You're the man SG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads