LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking Dad

First Post
  • Eladrin Chain is heavy armor, no int/dex mod to AC
How do I change this?

• Please change the description of Song of Rest to bones of 4 instead of saying chr mod.
Done

• Please change the background bonus name in the math section from mariner.
Done

• Please list the actual equipment bought in your money tracking. Maybe you didn't buy any. The total in your summary doesn't match the total in the money tracking.
To do ;)

• Your totals for perception/insight don't match in the summary, skill, and senses sections.
Done

• Impelling Force lists two different damages.
Done

• You need to add the effect(don't forget virtue of valor) for Shout of Triumph.
Done

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Shardminds....How do they fit in Eberron. Keep this as is or refluff as psi-forged?

I do like the idea as refluff as psi-forged.

The question comes down to whether they are then elligible for feats, paragon paths, etc. as if they were warforged. I doubt we will see a lot of shardmind stuff for a while.

The PC races are getting weirder and weirder all of the time.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Good point with the feats thing. I'd think no. My initial idea was just the refluff.

In the taunting words of Tasslehoff Burrfoot. "Moo!"

Minos and Wilden can easily fit into Eberron. In their 'script the Wilden are said to be recently "born".

renau1g

First Post
Ahh I miss my Dragonlance. I was crossing my fingers it the new setting this year, but Dark Sun's also cool, just not sure how they'll do it for 4e.

renau1g

First Post
Dragonlance got me into fantasy in general. I happened to pick up Dragon's of Summer Flame at the library one summer. Baldur's Gate II got me into D&D specifically though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads