LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbob

Explorer
Random question: what are Reward Points? I just realized that I had one (I think?) and I wasn't sure what that was to this forum. Also I can't quite find anything mentioned in the LEB documentation, but I also can't quite find most of the documentation anymore. :)

renau1g

First Post
LEB:Rewards - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki

Each RP is redeemable for the XP of a monster of your character's level; an RP is worth 100xp for a 1st level character and 175xp for a 4th level character. In addition, for each 10 RP redeemed, the player earns 1/5th the price of a magic item of their current level in gold and a treasure parcel that they for which they are eligible. For example, if Harbinger, a 5th level Avenger, has earned 10 RP, he receives 200gp (1/5th of 1000gp, the price of a 5th level item) and his choice of one of the treasure parcels still available to him (for an explanation of available parcels, see character creation).

evilbob

Explorer
Gotcha. So you basically want to save up those things for a while since their worth is based on your current level. Is this basically the same thing as DM credits? Just by a different name?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Gotcha. So you basically want to save up those things for a while since their worth is based on your current level. Is this basically the same thing as DM credits? Just by a different name?
Essentially, but they come with better benefits in LEB than L4W (no guaranteed parcel in L4W, for example).

They aren't worth "more" at any particular level: They are always worth 1 monster of your level when you cash them in. The raw XP varies, but their "worth" is fixed in that sense.

evilbob

Explorer
I hear you; so the percentage is the same, but it just uses different numbers. It still seems to encourage bundling, in order to be most effective, or possibly spending a small number just to "top you off" and get that final little push to a new level.

Still, it seems like the reward for 10 being specifically called out (a new item) would encourage saving 10 at a time. Or does that happen as soon as you've spent your 10th one, so I could spend 4 now and 6 later and still get an item?

Vertexx69

First Post
I have the feat Cache Seeker that allow me to find more things that is cached. Here Rohna...

Google is not the only one to cache. Yahoo and Bing too. And Bing had it.
Thank you very much for finding that Velmont :) So do I need to make a new sheet now and plug all the info back into it?

Mezegis

First Post
OK, so I was/am a little slow off the starting blocks in transfering over Ryda to the new wiki. I can't seem to find a link to her of character sheet. Everytime I try one of the links earlier, it comes up as an error.

Anyone able to help here, or should I start remaking her on the new sight :eek:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Not sure how you are finding Google caches of the PCs renau1g, but I cannot find any links to Sheeva or Grys either. If you could find a Google cache to them, I'd appreciate it. The ENWorld links are not only down, but the web sites are doing weird stuff with dropping logon and such when I try to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases