4E LEB - Tavern Patrons

evilbob

Visitor
So of these PC's I know that Unit 16 ... are for sure in another adventure.
Huh?

Unit 16 is just sitting the tavern. No adventures planned that I know of. (Maybe he knows something I don't?!?!?) He's currently level 5 because he's just waiting to be approved (just needs 1 non-judge) for level 5, at which point he'll be level 6.

twilsemail

Visitor
Pis is planning on following Susan wherever he goes. I wasn't aware that He was already booked for an adventure, though.

I've got another PC in the chute waiting for Pis to leave the tavern. Wiki is mostly complete and just waiting for a few more details to be eked out.

KarinsDad

Visitor
Unit 16 is just sitting the tavern. No adventures planned that I know of. (Maybe he knows something I don't?!?!?) He's currently level 5 because he's just waiting to be approved (just needs 1 non-judge) for level 5, at which point he'll be level 6.
Go ahead and level him up to level 6 so that he only has to be reviewed once.

renau1g

Visitor
Huh?

Sorry, I meant that one of your PC's is on an adventure. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to take all 9 PC's and would give preference to the ones that don't have a PC on an adventure first.

I'll blame the less than clear post on lack of sleep ;)

evilbob

Visitor
Yes, I do have one PC on an adventure, and anyone with zero PCs on an adventure should get precedence. I gotcha now.

KD: Is that a rule now or a change or something? I thought I had to wait until I got both approvals for 5 before I could go to 6, since I don't really qualify for any of the other reasons not to get an approval on level-up. I'm happy to go ahead and update it just to be efficient, though. Sorry to be a judge and not know the rule! :blush:

drothgery

Community Supporter
I've got another PC in the chute waiting for Pis to leave the tavern. Wiki is mostly complete and just waiting for a few more details to be eked out.
Since Narvala's been around for a while, I can create a 2nd character (and have one started on the Wiki), but with no adventures happening, I don't think I will any time soon.

MetaVoid

Explorer
Orsik, Grys, kal'Tarron and Mythra are recruiting and are spoken for; you may indicate that in you post so that anyone planning knows that.

And we'll probably take Muzdum and Alexia (if Muzdum can be persuaded after this exchange with Mythra) - altough I see there is now another defender K-2 :)

twilsemail

Visitor
Orsik, Grys, kal'Tarron and Mythra are recruiting and are spoken for; you may indicate that in you post so that anyone planning knows that.

And we'll probably take Muzdum and Alexia (if Muzdum can be persuaded after this exchange with Mythra) - altough I see there is now another defender K-2 :)
Reworked the front page again to account for those who already have a path. Does that look alright?

Antithetist

Visitor

Although I see that another group set their sights on K2 with lightning speed. ;) Hopefully we can pick up one or the other - otherwise some other group is liable to end up with 2 full defenders while we have none, which would be less than optimal.

FourMonos

Visitor
Well, I just gave Muzdum an "out" so if he wants, we can solve the defender issue and save his dwarven pride. Split up the dwarven trouble makers as well :D I'm happy to get Braddock in a game, but not at overloading a group.

MetaVoid

Explorer
There will be new blood soon, with Marna is missing over, there will be at least two new PCs (3rd or so level) within few days

Advertisement