• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

4E LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Like over in L4W, this thread exists to bounce new adventure ideas around and to coordinate them so there aren't too many adventures advertising at once. Just announce the idea, how many players, and give an idea of when you'll think it'll start.

Currently, there are two adventures advertising: "Dive into Darkness" by ScorpiusRisk, and "Murder Most Foul!" by KarinsDad. I have one going through approval, but will likely wait for the others to get their fill before announcing it officially.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll be recruiting next week; anyone wanting to join KD's please do so before then. Nothing wrong with two addys recruiting at once, but its less confusing that way.

pathfinderq1

Villager
Looks like the tavern crowd is moving to fill the "Murder Most Foul" call. Maybe I'll actually have a second character up in time for the next one...

EvolutionKB

Villager
I've got a second adventure in the works. It's built upon events that happen with Dirty Money. I'd understand if those involved want to try a different DM though.

CaBaNa

Villager
Super bump!

Cheers,

I've managed to talk two friends, (who may or may not have talked someone else) into playing on LEB.

modest and Zissou, have already made characters and are in the Tower's Shard currently. Along with the character I made to play along with them.

The Tavern has an unnecessarily large number of leaders oddly, so if a few more adventurers show, two separate adventures could start soon.

Anyone have anything in the works?

EvolutionKB

Villager
I've got something in the works. It won't start until after Dirty Money is over, and it's likely to feature people from that addy. An extra body could probably fit though.

ScorpiusRisk

Villager
I don't have anything planned for after Dive into Darkness, which could be potentially over the next encounter.

If anyone has anything they would like to be made into an adventure and DMed, just PM me.

Antithetist

Villager
Sooo, how is the upcoming adventures situation looking at the moment? I ask for a couple of reasons. Firstly, my shaman Jarren looks to be coming out of an adventure soon and settling into the Tavern to wait for something to do (presumably along with his two current adventuring buddies, though I don't think Bob or Mezegis announced any intentions yet).

Secondly, I have some schemes for adventures of my own. I'm thinking of starting with a sequence of fairly short and simple games to get settled in here and used to the format and 4E ruleset, which would then lead to bigger things if my plans come to fruition. I've started the preliminary brainstorming for an adventure proposal, but I've read a few comments about there being quite a few games already planned, so, am I gonna be joining a long queue if I submit a proposal at the moment?

KarinsDad

Villager
Secondly, I have some schemes for adventures of my own. I'm thinking of starting with a sequence of fairly short and simple games to get settled in here and used to the format and 4E ruleset, which would then lead to bigger things if my plans come to fruition. I've started the preliminary brainstorming for an adventure proposal, but I've read a few comments about there being quite a few games already planned, so, am I gonna be joining a long queue if I submit a proposal at the moment?
No, you would be joining a short queue.

At the moment, there are no new approved adventures TMK although some people have some future ones planned.

As several of the current adventures come to an end, the Tavern will fill up quickly with more adventurers than there are adventures to go on.

LEB is hurting for adventures right now, not adventurers. Go for it.

Antithetist

Villager
Okay, cool. I figured that'd most likely be the normal state of affairs, but a few recent comments had made me wonder. I'll get stuck into my evil plotting then. :devil:

renau1g

Villager
Yup, feel free to propose something. A short adventure would be best to get used to the format. We have one that just came through yesterday that I haven't got a chance to look at.

RickRoll

Villager
Yup, feel free to propose something. A short adventure would be best to get used to the format. We have one that just came through yesterday that I haven't got a chance to look at.
This'd be me. I had one approved for L4W, but there's nobody to play it :( so I decided to adapt it for Eberron.

Antithetist

Villager
I'm trying to get a handle on who's currently in the tavern, and what likely groups will be forming up for the next round of adventures. We seem to have a bit of an overflow of leaders, and a shortage of strikers (?!).

I know that Jarren (leader), Susan (defender) and Ryda (striker) are looking to join an adventure together; ideally we would grab a Controller (of which there are two in the tavern) and another Striker (of which only one, and he's a second ranger) to round out a great 5 man party, but obviously we can be a little flexible on that. 2 leaders wouldn't be a disaster.

It seems like there's another pre-formed party as well - Dalvach (leader), Nyar (controller), Daegaul (defender) and Audrey/Veruza (leader) seem to be RPing as a group. They could pick up a striker (Baern?) and be good to go. Is that right?

ScorpiusRisk

Villager
Dalvach (leader), Nyar (controller), Daegaul (defender) and Veruza (leader) are a group. They're the one's that requested an adventure be written from myself.

That adventure, Rhapsody, is now submitted. There will be no further recruiting at this time, but room to add more later on.

RickRoll

Villager
My adventure's received approval. I can take up to 6 PC's on my adventure. I know the Murder Most Foul group is close to leveling up so that may add a couple more PC's in the tavern. I offered a spot to KarinsDad and he has a friend who will be joining him so that's two spots taken.

Mezegis

Villager
Can't speak for the other 2 in their little group, but I know Ryda is just itching to get back out on the hunt, so depending on the adventure, she'd be game.

Advertisement