• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.

4E LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

drothgery

Community Supporter
Yes, I am. I was wondering why nobody replied to it yesterday. I guess people missed the part where the guy who walked in started talking.
I wasn't sure if you were just setting things up; you didn't say anything here or have someone poke their head into the Tavern.

WEContact

Villager
I should bring Khazin back and play some over here in LEB. Anybody planning on running anything in near future? Any adventures getting close to finishing up?

Son of Meepo

I am running something on L4W so I don't have time to run something here.

I have a cleric|warlord 8 that has been gathering dust. I have a second character in an adventure that may yet end in a TPK, but either way, I'm thinking of retiring the character at the end of the adventure in favor of a ranger that I've been wanting to play.

WEContact

Villager
If you're gonna roll a Ranger, I might scrap Khazin for something other than a Striker. Do we still have an abundance of Strikers in LEB?

Son of Meepo

Well, the character I'd be replacing is a berserker, which I threw together because the group desperately needed a striker.

Advertisement