• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legacy of Death Part II: Graves of Lesser Immortals

dyermaker001

Explorer
OOC: The daze from the Grasp of the Grave was until the end of my next turn, no save. And he should take 5 necrotic at the start from the zone.

Wary of the Giant's return to clarity Nar-Heru cast another misty zone, this one intended to put the giant nighty-night.

Sleep, in the same burst as the other zones.

kaltfeuer

First Post
Muttering and Sputtering

Ghen starts cursing at the tiefling under his breath. "How many times have we told them not to get too far from us, my love?" With teeth gritted... "How many times must they fall before they will listen to us?" He seems not to be fully in control of his senses...

Spirit of Life - Lucien can take hit points as if he had spent a surge - adding 2 to the total.

Longtooth Shifting - Ghen regenerates 4 at the start of every turn, plus bonus damage.

Healing Spirit. Ghen willl spend the surge (+2) and Forge gets the extra points (no surge).

(I have a lag ... I hit it twice, but apparently it had gone through...)

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Nar-Heru: yes, the giant shook it off. Odd. (OoC: its like the 4E version of magic resistance...or an annoying wizard with lots of interrupts and reactions). The giant does look a little drowsy.

Ghen, Forge, and Lucian you all heal. Forge does not hit.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Healer Down

Buckthorn, again you hit. Lucian, you manage to at least get out of the way, for now.

The giant staggers forward, tired of the wizards miserable summonings. To make room, he picks up the shifter and throws him forward. (23 dmg, prone). He then attacks the blind shifter and dwarf, and that is just enough to hit both. The swing may not have been accurate, but it has force behind it (33 dmg). Ghen closes his eyes. The spirit vanishes.

(speaking of vanishing, Lucian, Ghen and Forge had already lost their steeds. Nar and Buckthorn still have them).

The giant no longer looks drowsy.

Forge 30 hp/-1HS/ /bloodied/second wind, sweeping strike, rhino charge, thicket of blades, rain of steel, unbreakable, AP
Ghen Neg 3 hp/-1HS/dying (regen 4)/astral wave, spring renewal, spirit of life, longtooth shifting, healing spirit
Nar-Heru / -1 HS/mirage arcane, grasp of the grave, sleep
.....New Round....
Buckthorn //thudertusck
Lucian47 hp//blinding barrage

Fomorian mostly out of the zone

The Zone: difficult terrain, grant combat advantage, take 5 damage.

Note, HP is now total, not HP lost. (No entry means full HP). Still, click a bunch of times to open map.
Please post by Thursday evening.

Attachments

• Fey Gate in play.jpg
    Fey Gate in play.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

ecayford

First Post
Forge will trigger his dwarven armor (+22hp) and his shielded sides for 30 AC, shift one square north and brash strike the giant.

Assuming that hits he'll trigger his terror weapon daily which imposes -2 to defenses save ends. If the giant strikes him next turn he'll trigger his shield for 2d6. Also he grants CA even if he leaves the zone since I hit him when I had CA.

Takes rain of steel on the start of his turn as well. Reroll the one on damage due to axe expertise.

Last edited:

dyermaker001

Explorer
Nar-Heru thrusts his arms forward, casting Spectral Ram, pushing the giant back into the zone. Knocked prone on a hit. (+2 to attack if we still get CA due to the zone)

If the giant does hit me with a melee attack, I'll use the repelling shield interrupt.

Last edited:

Remove ads