Legacy of Death Part II: Graves of Lesser Immortals

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will attack with Combined Fire (Battlefield Archer power, immediate interrupt) when Nar-heru casts Spectral Ram. On his turn, Buckthorn will attack with Twin Strike.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The giant is brashstriked, terrorized, driven back and knocked prone again, and, thanks to these, hit twice by the halflings arrows.

Ghen continues to die.

Flaming Bob

First Post
Lucien makes a beeline for the shifter. If the spacing allows for it, he moves around the giant, careful to avoid triggering an OA. If moving through would be quicker, he shadow steps from the giant to Forge before moving to Ghen.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Blind confusion

Lucian, you bring life back to something! ( I will assume he spends the AP to do so, its so dramatic, though it may not last long).

For everything piled on it, the giant is not bloodied.

GIANTS TURN

Lucian: I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you act like Ghen is dead. (Turns out this is real important, and I guess it’s a tip, plus since I burned the AP, it seems only fair).

The Giant stands up, again. It shakes off Forge’s mark.

Putting craftiness over its brute nature, it moves to initially avoid the dwarf, dragging itself out of the zone, its great feet stepping over the boulders (as difficult terrain).

It again unleashes its great evil eye! Buckthorn, Lucian, and Nar (the high roll; shields don’t stop this particular attack) are blinded and hurt a little (11 damage). (Action point) It then makes a great wide swing with its club. Nar (it’s a good roll) and Lucian are hit again (23 dmg, either can still teleport no you can't, since you can't see). (Nar’s steed is also dispatched, with some luck Buckthorn retains his).

It is terror free.

Forge 52 hp/-1HS/ /dwarf armor, shielded sides, second wind, sweeping strike, rhino charge, thicket of blades, rain of steel, unbreakable, AP
Ghen 20 hp/-2HS/bloodied, regen 4/astral wave, spring renewal, spirit of life, longtooth shifting, healing spirit, second wind
Nar-Heru / 25 HP/-1 HS/bloodied, blind/mirage arcane, grasp of the grave, sleep, spectral ram

.....New Round....

Buckthorn /72 hp/blind/thudertusck, combined fire
Lucian13 hp/bloodied, blind/blinding barrage, AP

Fomorian down a couple hundred HP

The Zone: difficult terrain, grant combat advantage, take 5 damage.

Note, HP is now total, not HP lost. Still, click a bunch of times to open map.
Please post by Sunday Evening.

Attachments

• Fey Gate in play.jpg
    Fey Gate in play.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

kaltfeuer

First Post
Interface

Y'all weren't kidding about this thing acting wiggy.

As a result of the Sacred Flame, one ally Ghen can see (Forge) gets 6 temp hp.

Since he hit with a radiant attack, radiant vessel boosts Healing Word, which he desperately uses on himself (surge +3d6 +2d6 +7).

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Note that I have put in the giants turn up a few posts so that Jason could keep his turn.

So Ghen is done for this round.

ecayford

First Post
Ugh. In an effort to save the squishes , Forge will move south so that the giant is three squares away and if forge hits with his come and get it, the giant will foolishly place itself back in the zone. Forge still has 30 AC from shielded sides.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I guess Jorroth, who may be related to this giant, has spoken. (but it was an awesomely bold move).

As for the attack of opportunity and fumble...

Thats a hit (23 dmg) and Forge falls prone, in the zone. Plunging into the wizards cruel trickery must have gotten to him.

Last edited:

Remove ads