Legacy of Death Part II: Graves of Lesser Immortals

kaltfeuer

First Post
Blind Rage

Not sure if I have an action point. I think I do.

If AP is available:

Move up to Forge's side - veer away from the giant until the last square to avoid AO - end up directly next to giant.

Minor - Oath of Enmity on giant.

Std - Cure Serious on Forge - Forge gets the value of 2 surges +7

AP - Healing Strike (AC) on the giant. If I hit, Forge gets a surge +7 and I mark the giant til the end of my next round.

If there's no AP:

Move up to Forge's side, end diagonal up from Forge, away from the giant.

Cure Serious on Forge - see above.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Ghen, you continue your holy terror of theifly resurrection. Giant is hit and forge heals, a lot.

In fact, the giant is now bloodied.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Fomorian Dust Hunter Strikes Back

Lucian You make a strange hurling throw, and also fall prone.

Giant

The purplish-grayish blood pouring all over its body seems to invigorate the giant. It looks at the shifter and dwarf and unveils its eye yet again, which particularly painful effects. (Blind, 29 dmg).

He then casually walks forward. Ignoring the prone tiefling. That is a mistake as a wicked stab is unleashed! (see roll above; 17 dmg).

He returns the favor with a mighty club swing of his own. (I just rolled 2 20s—or 3 with the above—You have to take my word for it, sorry; Buckthorn -30, Lucian & Nar -50, though I am ruling that Lucian is 1 away from outright dead). Nar falls and Lucian lies there, yet again practically dead.

"!!DUST!!"

(In terms of order, its Forge, Nar, Ghen, Buckthorn, Lucian…you still have quite a few tricks up your sleeves, if you can use them)

Forge 55 hp/-2HS/ blind/arms master challenge, come & get it, dwarf armor, shielded sides, second wind, sweeping strike, rhino charge, thicket of blades, rain of steel, unbreakable, AP
Ghen 46 hp/-3HS/blind (regen 4)/AP, healing strike, cure serious, astral wave, spring renewal, spirit of life, longtooth shifting, healing spirit, second wind, healing word
Nar-Heru / -25 HP/-1 HS/dying/mirage arcane, grasp of the grave, sleep, spectral ram
.....New Round....
Buckthorn /42 hp/ /thudertusck, combined fire
Lucian-37 hp/dying /blinding barrage, AP, bat aside

Fomorian down hundreds of hp, but feeling good right now

The Zone: difficult terrain, grant combat advantage, take 5 damage.

Note, HP is now total, not HP lost. Still, click a bunch of times to open map.
Please post by 2 PM Wednesday!

Attachments

• Fey Gate in play.jpg
    Fey Gate in play.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will shift one square to the southwest. For a minor, he will use Healing Herbs on Nar Heru. For a standard action, he will attack the giant with Spikes of the Manticore. If hit on the giant's next round, Buckthorn will use Second Chance to force a reroll of he attack against him.

kaltfeuer

First Post
Decisions Decisions

Ghen moves circuitously (avoiding OAs) to the square right below Lucien.

He uses Strengthen the Faithful on the giant. Oath is still in effect. On a hit, anyone adjacent to the giant (at least Ghen and Lucien) can take surge +8.

If the attack hit, Ghen summons Shayera on the opposite side of the giant as a minor.

If the attack missed (ie no surge), then Ghen uses a minor for a heal check on Lucien to stabilise him (+17 - fails only on 1).

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge, you make your blind charge! And run right into it with your axe. Buckthorn, you don't manage to hit it, but you do heal Nar. Though Nar may not be up for long.

Ghen you are perceptive enough to find Lucian without seeing him, but you fail to hit (I had to use the first two rolls). You do manage to revive the rogue.

Lucian: you are prone, the giant is right there, but you are conscious.

Remove ads