Legacy of Death Part II: Graves of Lesser Immortals

Flaming Bob

First Post
Upon being revived, Lucien's eyes pop open just before he vanishes, melting seamlessly into Ghen's shadow.

A split second later, he reappears next to the giant's left flank, and lashes out.

EDIT: Assuming the re-roll of 19 (36 total) hits, Lucien somersaults 4 spaces to the creature's right.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Lucian gets out of the way before the giant can reach for him....and the giant just walks back to where he was...

then he contemptuously picks up Forge and tosses him forward, but not quite as far as he thought he could.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
(rolls above)

Nar-Heru being conscious allows you to finally use your shield to deflect the huge club. Buckthorn is incredibly unlucky as the giant practically crushes the Halfling (twice!; 54 dmg)! Ghen and Lucian are also hit, Forge is not. (24 dmg, Forge took 18 from the toss) Lucian falls again, Ghen and Forge are bloodied, as Nar still is.

He actually looks a little delirious at this point.

(In terms of order, its Forge, Nar, Ghen, Buckthorn, Lucian)

Forge 37 hp/-2HS/bloodied /arms master challenge, come & get it, dwarf armor, shielded sides, second wind, sweeping strike, rhino charge, thicket of blades, rain of steel, unbreakable, AP
Ghen 22 hp/-3HS/bloodied (regen 4)/AP, healing strike, cure serious, astral wave, spring renewal, spirit of life, longtooth shifting, healing spirit, second wind, healing word
Nar-Heru / 9 HP/-1 HS/bloodied/shield, mirage arcane, grasp of the grave, sleep, spectral ram
.....New Round....
Buckthorn /-11 hp/ dying/thudertusck, combined fire, spikes o manticore, healing herbs, 2nd chance
Lucian-6 hp/dying /blinding barrage, AP, bat aside, bait and switch, shadow step, second wind

Fomorian down hundreds of hp, feelings mixed

The Zone: difficult terrain, grant combat advantage, take 5 damage.

Note, HP is now total, not HP lost. Still, click a bunch of times to open map.
Please post by 2 PM Thursday!

Attachments

• Fey Gate in play.jpg
    Fey Gate in play.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

dyermaker001

Explorer
Now Nar-Heru will stand, cast Burning Hands, hopefully ending the run of back luck. The he will Action Point and scurry over to the right of Ghen as far as he can, while not provoking OA.

kaltfeuer

First Post
Reprieve

Ghen Dismisses the Formorian. If successful, he will have at least a -2 to save against the effect, perhaps -5 (if it's considered fey, then -5). When he saves and returns, he'll be dazed for a round. If Ghen misses, then the giant disappears until the end of my next turn.

Ghen moves over to Buckthorn and does a Heal check to stabilise him as a minor action.

NB: Every turn the giant starts in my presence (now that he's bloodied), he takes 1 point of radiant damage.

NB: I'm subtracting 1 for my raised from the dead penalty, but I'm not sure if I'm getting CA bonuses or blindness penalties.

Last edited:

Remove ads