• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legend of Cataya (Part1.)

Thordain

First Post
Wilt looks around the room more surely now that his initial panic seems to be gone. He immediately recognizes Elena, and makes eye contact.

Remember me?

His eyes seem to say.
Wilt then goes to the chest and makes sure his belongings are there. After doing this, he walks around the room, looking for anything out of place.

Ooc: Search the room +6

Q-Ball

First Post
Elena stands beside her bed and opens the chest. She sees all of her belongings are intact.

In a whim of not thinking Shelton throws himself up in a siting position. A jolt of pain shoots through his arm. A pain he has never experienced before. Shelton feels the pain and in a reaction to it he goes lying down again.

Wilt, as calm as he is sits up straight but he cannot he a thing in the room. He realizes what he had forgotten in his panic and again hears the words of the nurse in his head: We had little hope for you. You must've been fighting a terrible fight. Please don't touch your eyes. They seemed scorched by something.
He then realizes that his eyes have been taped for his own protection.

Shelton manages to get to his chest. This however did not go as smooth as he had thought. His headache intensified. He opens the chest and sees his equipment neatly placed inside it.

The nurse looks around and screams: "Didnt you hear me. I said rest for today. Most of the wounds will be healed tomorrow.

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Comforted somehow by seeing his belongings intact, Shelton makes his way back to his cot. The pain from his head and arm make him somewhat nauseous. He hopes he does not vomit as he starts to drift back to sleep.

Emerald

First Post
Famished Elena starts looking around for something to eat.

If she sees something she will walk over to it and help herself, stuffing some extra in her pocket for later, and taking some over to Wilt. This will help you get your strength back?

If not, she calls to the nurse, "Can the wounded get a something to fill our bellies?"

Q-Ball

First Post
"I am sorry," says the nurse."In the miracle of many of you waking up I forgot about food. Let me get some for you. In the meanwhile, rest for a bit." The nurse walks towards the right end of the room and walks out of the room.

Thordain

First Post
Although Wilt cannot see, he immediately recognizes the voice of his childhood friend.

Emyn! Is that you, old friend? Where are you? Where are we?

He gropes around in the direction of the voice.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Emyndar takes his friend's hand and grasps it firmly. "I'm right here, my friend. We're in a hospital, and I guess we were taken here after the battle. I must say that it surprises me that you and ... (He struggles to remember) ..Helen? Took part in the defense of our country..."

Emerald

First Post
Elena recognizes the name Wilt and remembers that he was always kind, unfortunatly she also remembers that he had some very nasty "friends". She does not remember Emyndar and takes his comment in the worst possible way since and is afraid that he falls into the category of one of Wilts "friends".

The name is Elena, and why is it so surprising and that two citizens of the kingdom would want to defend it?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads