• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legend of Cataya (Recruiting)

Sullaf

First Post
Ok so we got 2 rogues, a ranger, a fighter/wizard and a PC underway by Jemal. Seems like a reasonable party to me. As I'm playing a bard, I'll be 'the healing bitch'...

I think we'll have a pretty solid party... :)

Emerald

First Post
Sure, lets share background. My first idea would be that while Elena would never join such a group she might approch members when times got tough for shelter and food in return for her "services". A good tie in might be that Wilt was one of the few that would help her without expecting or taking any "pay" from her. Therefore, while she might not trust him fully, she would be more willing to team up with him, knowing, at least deep down, that he is good.

If you have any ideas for a different tie in, or details to flesh this one out, I am all ears.

Q-Ball

First Post
Emerald you do know you have already maxed out your earned points right :)

Its no problem though. I think its great that you would mix up your background with Thordain :)

Jemal: welcome to the party.

Well theres room for 1 more player. If anybody would apply. But after that I call it full :)

Grtz Q

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm sorry I haven't posted the background yet, I've been having my usual bad couple days that happens every couple days. So anyways, I'm writing it now and it should be posted within the hour...
If it's not , then I'm either dead or have had a computer crash.

BTW, I'll be working up a Human Paladin.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads