• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legend of Cataya (Recruiting)

Robbert Raets

Explorer
I'd like to play in this game as well. It's not as complicated or fancy as most of the others here :)

Will you allow Apprentice level characters? I'd like to play a human Battlemage (Fighter/Wizard)

Q-Ball

First Post
Uhmz .. Welcome aboards .. Its supposed to be a simple game since I dont have alot of dming experiance. As for the appretice levels .. Whats that. You could become a battlemage in time sure. Like normal lvling if thats what you mean.

As for your char. Post it at the character page which is located Here . Id like the other players to copy paste their chars to there as well :)

Well lets call this campaign officially opened :)

Grtz Q

Last edited:

Q-Ball

First Post
There is room :) ..

I just put my start up ... so make your char quick .. and ill introduce you into it somehow :)

Welcome to the party

For every1

The main story is located Here

Thordain

First Post
Great, thanks! I'll make my character asap. Quick question, what classes are allowed/needed? I realize there is no party cleric, but since I am playing a cleric in another pbp aventure, I would prefer to play a different class if at all possible. I don't have a problem playing a cleric if there is no one else that can, though :)

Q-Ball

First Post
@ Emerald ... With background pls :) (This goes for the rest as well :) )

@ Thordain ... You can be any class the phb and splat books offer. So i dont actually mind what you wanna play :) As long as your having fun with your character.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Apprentice Level is in the DMG. It means you can start as a first-level multiclass character by taking half the abilities of two classes. I'll post my character concept as an example tomorrow.

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm in if you've still got room (Hope hope hope).
I'll post a Background+Concept in the OOC thread and then when you tell me how many points I get(And wether I'm in or not), I'll post the character.

Thordain

First Post
I've posted my character and background in the ooc thread.
+3 shared background
+1 human
+1 good alignment
+1 long background
+1 detailed NPCs

I went ahead and made another rogue, I hope that's okay with everyone.
My shared background is dependent on Robert Raet's reply, so I went ahead and wrote him in ;) If Robert doesn't like this background or if someone else wants to have a shared background let me know. Emerald? Perhaps we can have a shared background, seeing as how we are both rogues.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads