D&D General LEGO D&D minifigures -- pics of all 12

Confirmation of SOME kind of cross-promo.

I love that LEGO is apparently Toy Company Switzerland, because even the other toy companies are licensing out to them.
Toy company Borg.

Anyway:

Human barbarian, ???, tiefling warlock, dragonborn cleric
human druid, aarakocra ranger (with puppy animal companion), mindflayer and intellect devourer, vampire (Strahd?)
elf bard, Lady of Pain, lich (Vecna?), witchy wizard (Tasha?)

Last edited:

Your question mark slot is either a wizard or a sorcerer and probably a human or half elf

The druid might be a Halfling. I think it looks shorter
You are right, the druid does look to have shorty legs. I would say sorcerer (because wizards are they ones with hats), and an elf/half elf. I imagine "has ears" denotes an elf or half elf.

I notice the bard has two expressions: grin, and bigger grin.

Meech17

Adventurer
I also really like the Tasha one. I'm going to have to get some of these. How much do these guys typically cost? Are there other fantasy style minifigs? Might not be a bad option for minis

If everybody plays well their cards, D&D could become one of the most valious licences for LEGO. Among other reasons because players could buy the minifigures for their tabletop games.

Spelljammer and Stryxhaven could be interesting licences, and Red Steel/Savage Coast(pirates & mutants).

* Wouldn't you like minifigures of the heroes and villains of Dragonlance? Tanis, Caramon, Raistlin, Tas, Flint, Goldmoon, Laurana, Sturm, Kitiara, lord Soth...

Remove ads