• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Walking Dad

First Post
Believe it or not, but I was never on the Oktoberfest. Only had a train stop from Austria to the north of Germany. Many drunks in the train... I only drink on Weddings, New Year and St. Patrick's Day (not including the holy mess).

Leif

Adventurer
Maybe we can all plan a trip their during Oktoberfest? Everyone can take a few weeks off from life and go enjoy all that Munich has to offer, right?

Ahhh....if only.

Doesn't look good in the near future. Have to finish becoming a priest first.

PS: You can be. I live in Germany.

Believe it or not, but I was never on the Oktoberfest. Only had a train stop from Austria to the north of Germany. Many drunks in the train... I only drink on Weddings, New Year and St. Patrick's Day (not including the holy mess).

Munich, eh? So you're from Bavaria? I understand that the bier is better there, anyway. Ich habe durst fur vielen bieren! [Umlauts omitted, sorry.]

Walking Dad

First Post
Never said Munich. I was born in Hannover, Lower Saxony.

Your sentence should be:

Ich habe Durst auf viele Biere.

BTW, I'm willing to spellcheck the names for the German-like region in LPF.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Never said Munich. I was born in Hannover, Nethersaxony (I hope this is the right English term).

Your sentence should be:

Ich habe Durst auf viele Biere.

BTW, I'm willing to spellcheck the names for the German-like region in LPF.
Thanks for the help with my bad Deutsche!

btw, whatis LPF?

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, Mowgli, I'm no help with this. In fact, I was wondering what the new total was myself! Somebody please help us?

Lou

Explorer
The official current count is 1,132. For future reference, I'll take a tip from Rhun and try to keep a current total available for everyone in Post #2 of the RG. (I knew I wanted to reserve that post for something!)

This is the most recent post I could find before the new xp grant.

Scotley

Hero
Experience Points:
95 Kobold battle on the road
170 role play posts 270-272
242 2nd Kobold battle
310 Kobold Lair
188 Goblins at the entry

Is what I had. Clearly I'm missing some. Maybe someone else can fill in the gaps?

Remove ads