• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hrm. If I were designing an encounter with two level 9 characters it would look like this:

a cr [x] monster is an average encounter for a party of 4 of equal level

a party of 4 level 9 would equal a cr 9 encounter. a party of 2 level 9 characters would have an average party level of 4.5

yeth hould is budgeted at 00 xp, a hard encounter for a 4.5 apl {count as 5]} would be a cr 7 at 3200 exp, so 4 yeth hounds would be a hard encounter for the two of us, imho.

Scotley

Hero
Cool, I see we are Questing Knights now. I presume that mean a plan is coming together in our DM's head. So how long have said knights known each other and been questing together. I'm trying to add some details to my character's background. Can I start calling him a Knight of Powers Arcane now instead of just a wizard?

Red Knight

First Post
So the only one among us that can cast anything higher than cure light wounds is Kaodi's character. I think we should go with a moderate or higher wand to pitch in on. Between the six of us we can go 750 gp (moderate), 1875 gp (serious), or 3500 gp (critical). I vote moderate.

Leif

Adventurer
Cool, I see we are Questing Knights now.
I thought it sounded better than "rampaging hooligans," although that does have a certain ring to it as well....

I presume that mean a plan is coming together in our DM's head.
Slowly but surely.

So how long have said knights known each other and been questing together.
I'm also curious about that.

I'm trying to add some details to my character's background. Can I start calling him a Knight of Powers Arcane now instead of just a wizard?
If you wish. :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
So the only one among us that can cast anything higher than cure light wounds is Kaodi's character. I think we should go with a moderate or higher wand to pitch in on. Between the six of us we can go 750 gp (moderate), 1875 gp (serious), or 3500 gp (critical). I vote moderate.

Ero can cast Cure Moderate (also Cure Light, Remove Curse and Remove Disease), but he's got to prepare them to do so. And his castings are fairly limited. So I'd say we should buy the wand of CMW as well.

Remove ads