• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark, Dwarf Encampment -- Varnor Heavy Shaft

Varnor offers his two cents' worth: "I'll understand if you wish me to keep silent in this discussion, but mayhaps I have something to offer? Now it seems to me that the floor, walls, and roof are components of an actual, physical house. How would that relate to a house of relations?"

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
"A floor could be an ancestor who showed great strength and laid a foundation for the house. A ceiling could be an heir. That would make the wall a great person standing alone. Perhaps like a champion from a lesser house." ponders Dontrius.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark, Dwarf Encampment

"A floor could be an ancestor who showed great strength and laid a foundation for the house. A ceiling could be an heir. That would make the wall a great person standing alone. Perhaps like a champion from a lesser house." ponders Dontrius.
Varnor Heavy Shaft smiles at Dontrius and says, "Aye, you may be onto something there. 'Lesser House,' or perhaps no house at all, and maybe no so great, yes? After all, no one said the wall had to be particularly sturdy, as far as I know."

Scotley

Hero
Yurei joins Eldran and lights his own pipe. "A most vexing riddle to be sure," he says to no one in particular as he contemplates. He sends a series of smoke rings up as he puffs. "How can we test our hypothesis?"

Leif

Adventurer

Varnor Heavy Shaft looks thoughtful and says, "A question most vexing indeed. Perhaps a question for the Oracle? The way is not over-long, but it is very treacherous and filled with hazards most dire."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

"I can show you the path and tell you how to find the Oracle. Only, keep this in mind -- the Oracle does not always welcome visitors. When you arrive, you should ring the bell but one time only, and then await her response. Doing more will not help your situation and may work great harm to your cause."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"This help is received with great appreciation." Any check of his motives will show he is of pure honesty.

Remove ads