• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's The Hall of the Rainbow Mage, IC (A) [D&D 3.5]

Rhun

First Post
Despite being extremely strong of will, Vaidun finds himself entranced by the myriad of colors spilling across the ceiling.

Will Save: 16

Theroc

First Post
Nilah grinned at his victory, though winced faintly again at the slight injury. After that, he took a moment to look around... and his eyes came across a colorful lights on the ceiling...

[sblock=Saving throw]
1d20+7=20
[/sblock]

And then shook his head, focusing on searching for the source of the effect.

[sblock=Action]
Detect Magic and look about for any signs of magical tampering, particularly around the lights.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Action]1d20+3=5, 1d20+2=12
Search Check: 5
Spot Check:12[/sblock]

OOC: Stupid coding dividing my Sblock...

Theroc

First Post
OOC: You have two (well three total) sblock notations in your post, which is why it is divided.

OOC: I know. I deleted the middle pair (the one that divides them) before posting it. It always seems to divide my blocks unless the IC link is the first item in the block.

renau1g

First Post
Blade easily overcomes the effect, having long been trained during his indoctrination to resist those effects that would interfere with his ability to complete the assigned task.

[sblock=OOC]will (1d20+15=29) [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, that's four of us. If there are no more posted by this evening, I'll assume that the remainder have failed. Said remainder will remain subject to the effect of the trap until their players resume posting.

Remove ads