Leif's The Hall of the Rainbow Mage, IC (A) [D&D 3.5]

Leif

Adventurer
Behind The Blue Door (Marilyn was sad that day....)

OOC: Sam detects no magic. Remember, I said no more taking 20 on search rolls for traps! I need a roll, please.

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Actually you just said I couldn't take 20 on the search of the other door, not in general. I assumed that was because it was a magic trap. Now that you have said it in general I will know.

search = 28

Leif

Adventurer
ooc: Actually you just said I couldn't take 20 on the search of the other door, not in general. I assumed that was because it was a magic trap. Now that you have said it in general I will know.

search = 28
ACTUALLY, what I said was: "When the party reach the red door to the second level of Londar's tower, Sam readies his tools and begins his inspection of the door. OOC: Sadly, I'm not allowing you to take 20 on the search, so I need a roll, please."

I suppose a strained interpretation of that post could be that my ruling was limited to that one door, but a more reasonable, logical interpretation of that post is that NO taking 20 for searches shall be allowed in the future. ;)

Rhun: What's Vaidun doing again? ;)

Rhun

First Post
Vaidun stifles a yawn with one hand, and continues to wait while the door is searched.

OOC: My posts in this game are starting to look eerily like Trevor's posts in my game. :)

Remove ads