Leif's The Hall of the Rainbow Mage, IC (A) [D&D 3.5]

kinem

Adventurer
"Furniture here, and lots of it. Nothing else though. Let's see what's up."

Sam heads up the staircase to the next level.

Rhun

First Post
Vaidun stands, and waits for the group to file out so that he can move to the rear of the group with Blade.

Leif

Adventurer
To the Third Level of Londar's Tower

The stairs from the second level rise to a small landing before a dull, featureless blue stone door.

Rhun

First Post
Vaidun merely shakes his head. "Damnable wizards. A blue door, really? I'll have you all know, that I don't have any strange doors in my home. Protected doors, certainly, but otherwise they are all of ordinary iron-banded wood. Wizards like this give our kind a bad name."

kinem

Adventurer
"That's why he's the Rainbow Mage - and you're the 'ordinary wood' mage."

Sam casts detect magic, remembering the close call last time.

He'll try to inspect this door carefully. (ooc: search +16, take 20)

Theroc

First Post
Nilah just stared at the door quietly, maintaining his Detection of Magic as he looked at the door, though apparently it would be redundant this time.

Rhun

First Post
"Ah, but at least my 'ordinary wood' gets put to good use," replies Vaidun, waiting for the others to cast their magical detections upon the blue door.

renau1g

First Post
Blade sighs at the wizard's banter, especially the last comment, turning his attention back to the front for a moment "Can we try to focus on the task at hand? After we save the wizard we can all sit down over a glass of ale or wine and talk about how much use our Wood gets"

Rhun

First Post
Vaidun chuckles, and waves his hand at the door. "After you, dear Blade. Would you like to be the first to see what's behind door number blue?"

kinem

Adventurer
"That's why he's the Rainbow Mage - and you're the 'ordinary wood' mage."

Sam casts detect magic, remembering the close call last time.

He'll try to inspect this door carefully. (ooc: search +16, take 20)

ooc: Is the door so featureless that there's no apparent way to open it? If not, Sam will try to open it if he doesn't find any magic or traps.

Remove ads