• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Any way you want to designate OOC comments as OOC is ok with me, the tags, or just "OOC:", or whatever, I just like to have some indiction that a comment is not being made in the context of the game.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: I just forgot that one time, so very sorry. look at me, am I not the sorriest looking feller you ever seen?

Leif

Adventurer
DeWar: Don't sweat it, man. And shape your sorry ass up! You're depressing the he11 out of me.

Kerlan: Lighting fires/pyres in dungeons is seldom a good idea, man. Now if you were to go back out to the Underdark passageway, there'd probably be plenty of room and air for it. Not sure where all this wood is that you mean, unless you'll chop up bookcases from the library, or burn books for that matter, but that seems like a waste. Somebody would have to carry the fuel out to the Underdark, if that's where the fire will be kindled.

Scotley

Hero
"Really, this doesn't have to be all the complicated. This is the man's tomb after all." Tylara steps back a bit and begins to call up arcane acid until the body is well dissolved. "Now let's get out of here. The fumes aren't good for you."

[sblock=OOC]A few castings of the Acid Splash Cantrip should do it.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Tylara rduces the deceased Drow's body to a fetid liquid that seeps down into his clothes and the ground below. A few of the stouter bones, Sternum, pelvis, skull, and femurs are about all that *ahem* remains.

He's not coming back without at least one Act of Congress!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I am very happy with that." Cappy is nods his approval

ooc: That is all i wanted to, I just did not have that spell memorized. We would take all the books-no burning of them!

Remove ads