D&D General Len Lakofka passed?

R_J_K75

Legend
Sigh...as a backer of said Kickstarter, no. The creators don't appear to, either. They continue to make snail's progress, and are still nowhere near "done," way past their original due date.
Have they even addressed that delay...any update?

That's the one reason that I don't like KS all that much and I'm very selective of what I back. Im just speculating but I get the impression that some people that start one dont truly have an understanding of what it will take to get their product to market or over-promise on stretch goals so suddenly that delivery date gets missed.

Not conclusively. They say they're on track for December, but they also say that they are still 30 minutes short of the full runtime, so I can't say I buy it.

So many Kickstarters fail for lack of decent project management skills. I've gotten very cautious in my backing.

Have they even addressed that delay...any update?

That's the one reason that I don't like KS all that much and I'm very selective of what I back. Im just speculating but I get the impression that some people that start one dont truly have an understanding of what it will take to get their product to market or over-promise on stretch goals so suddenly that delivery date gets missed.

Remove ads