• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leomon was defeated by Dalamar. Midknight judged.

Deedlit

First Post
"Devimon, is that you. Or has another mastered his dark power?" Leomon yells, and then reckognizes the name bright necromancer. Could that weak white belt possibly be the villain he sacrificed his freedom to kill? Nevermind that, he must focus on the battle at hand.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The mace rides on top of the plain; parts the rolling of the barrens!
After his opponent starts spitting lizards, Dalamar sprints to movement. He dodges to missile and lets loose a strong uppercut at Leomon's abdomen.
After delivering his attack, the ninja rolls between the beast king's parted legs to stop behind him.

OoC: You're mixing characters D. This is a different Dalamar from the Dragonlance one. He used to be a mage, but lost his powers a looonng while back (when the change from YB!1 to YB!2 happened) and has since been a ninja.

MidKnight

First Post
The cloaked judge shadows the movements of the fighters, watching all and gauging their strengths as well as the weaknesses.

"Neither fighter seems to be starting off with a bang here. Perhaps in the second round we'll see some fireworks, but until then..."

Point Dalamar! One Flag Dalamar, No Flags Leomon

OOC: Some moves, while strong in normal matches, can be a real pain to flesh out and can cause you to lose a flag in a style match. :)

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
OOC:Yes, I figured that out. My move sounded strong, but was nearly impossible to describe. Luckily, this time I got something better. Move is "The northstar slashes the orchard; dominates the speed of the body!" And I know there aren't too many plants in the tundra, but some exist.

A starlike glove is put on Leomon's claw, and he slashes powerfully with it, cutting the rare plant below in half, and dominating Dalamar's speedy attack through it's piercing nature

Dalamar

Adventurer
The emerald wolf unremittingly illuminates the brush; parries the gaze of the body! OoC: Now, tell me how to describe this!:confused:
Dalamar drops down on all four before jumping towards the beast king. He pulls back his fist and then swings it towards his adversary's face as if attempting a punch.
But, just before hitting, he opens his hand and activates a small explosive that emits a blinding light.
He merely brushes against his opponent. Instead of damaging, he is trying to handicap Leomon's vision.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads